I have a question/doubt/comment who should I contact?

Email us at:

What if I do not want to receive emails from you anymore?

Email us at: and we will remove you from our contact list. Please use the email you have used for registering on the website to email us or we will not be able to proceed.

Who should I contact to report violation of the rules of discussions?

Please report any poor behaviour to

I have a complaint, is there an independent person I can contact to complain about a violation of my privacy or the way you used my data?

You can make a complaint to a senior manager at the University of Westminster via